Respecting the right to privacy and protection of personal data of our clients and contractors, entrusting us with their data and information necessary for the implementation of the website, etc. We would like to inform you that your data is processed by the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO / GDPR) and the Act on the protection of personal data of May 10, 2018. (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
Taking care the protection of your data, we take special care to protect your interests, rights, and freedoms, in particular, we ensure that the data we collect is: Collected for specific, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes.
The administrator of personal data obtained via the website www.milkyice.ae
is Halazony Ice Cream, registered with trade license number 1032688 Dubai, UAE with address Deira, Souk Al Kabir, Dubai, U.A.E. Contact with the administrator is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Data protection officer
Out of concern for protecting personal data and ensuring continuity of security through risk management, we have appointed the Data Protection Officer. Contact the Inspector: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only matters related to the processing of your data by Halazony Ice Cream should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer, including issues related to the exercise of the rights of data subjects in terms of access to their data, rectification, limitation of processing, or objection to their processing. We have 30 days to exercise the rights of data subjects.
Purpose and basis of data processing
Objective 1: Providing answers to inquiries about the product sent using the „brief” form, and e-mail address.
The legal basis for such processing is: taking action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (GDPR Article 6 (1) (B)), in accordance with the principle that the processing of personal data is lawful if it is necessary to perform the contract or before its conclusion.
Objective 2: Implementation of the ordered service.
The legal basis for such processing is: the data subject is a party to the contract (Article 6 (1) (B)).
Objective 3: Documenting commercial transactions and issuing a VAT invoice.
The legal basis for such processing is the fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator.
Objective 4: Determining, defending, and pursuing possible claims
The legal basis for such processing is the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator.
The categories of data we collect via the website www.milkyice.ae.
As regards the use of the website www.milkyice.ae by the User, we store http queries directed to the server. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses and concerns:
- The public IP address of the end device from which the request came;
- User station names – identification, if possible, is performed by the http protocol;
- Time of arrival of the inquiry;
- The first line of the http request;
- Http response code;
- The numbers of data sent by the server;
- Browser information;
- Information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction.
The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website www.milkyice.ae.
The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies. The collected data is used for:
- Server management.
- Research on the aggregate traffic of Users on the website www.milkyice.ae
and for statistical purposes, including using the Google Analytics tool.
Categories of personal data processed in connection with answering inquiries, customer service, and concluding contracts
- First name and last name.
- E-mail address.
- Phone number.
- Order delivery address.
- Company address and name.
- Tax ID.
Providing this data is voluntary, but failure to provide it results in the inability to purchase goods from the Administrator.
Processing of data of persons contacting us via social networks
As a rule, Facebook.pl and Instagram.com are administrators of their users’ personal data and process them on the basis of their own regulations and policies that the user accepts when creating an account.
Regulations for the use of Facebook.pl
Regulations for the use of Instagram.com
In a situation when you contact us or enter into a relationship via Facebook.pl or Instagram.com (i.e. following our posts, leaving comments, likes, or sharing posts), Halazony Ice Cream also becomes the data administrator. We process the data that we obtain via social channels (name and surname/nickname, photos, profile, and other information, such as are provided to us via private messages by Messenger or in the comments) based on the legitimate interest of the administrator to reply to the message, comment under fasting and to maintain relationships with people interested in our services.
We do not combine data obtained through social channels with other data that you provide to us through other channels unless you send us a private message in which you provide us with an e-mail address or other materials that we are to use in the work entrusted to us. Halazony Ice Cream does not transfer your data to other entities, but social networks may do so. However, please note that Facebook and Instagram, as data controllers of their users, have full access to all information about you.
If you want to keep the confidentiality of the data you provide to us, please use other communication channels than social networks. During communication via our e-mail addresses indicated for contact on the website www.milkyice.ae, we have full control over the confidentiality and access to the information contained therein.
Profiling and automated decision making
How long will we process your personal data?
Your personal data processed for the purpose of handling the inquiry will be processed for the duration of the correspondence and then, depending on the results of the negotiations, they will either enter our customer database and will be processed in connection with the performance of the contract or will be deleted if there is no possibility of establishing cooperation.
Your data processed in connection with the purchase of goods will be processed for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the invoice was issued.
The data processed in connection with the determination, investigation, or defense of possible claims will be processed for the longest possible period of limitation of claims arising from the concluded contract.
By implementing the contractor selection procedure, we ensure that each entity involved in the processing of your personal data has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures adequate to the risk incurred in connection with the entrusted activities.
The recipients of personal data of persons using the website www.milkyice.ae
are the entity providing hosting services for the Administrator.
In the case of using our services and issuing a sales invoice by the Administrator, the recipient of the data is the entity providing accounting services for the Administrator.
We ensure that every person acting under our authorization and having access to your personal data will keep it confidential and process it only at our request unless other requirements resulting from EU law or the law of a Member State.
Rights of data subjects
- The right to request access to your data and receive a copy of it;
- The right to rectify (correct) your data, if it is incorrect or out of date, as well as the right to delete it, in a situation where data processing does not take place to fulfill the obligation arising from the law;
- The right to limit or object to processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (to the address ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
More information on the protection of personal data can be found on the website of the Personal Data Protection Office https://uodo.gov.pl/.
How we care for the processed data
To meet legal requirements, we have developed and implemented detailed procedures covering such issues as:
- Risk analysis for the rights and freedoms of persons whose data we process;
- Notification of violations;
- Data retention;
- Register of data processing activities;
- Implementation of the rights of data subjects;
- Contractor selection.
We regularly check and update our documentation to be able to demonstrate compliance with the legal requirements in accordance with the principle of accountability set out in the GDPR, but also in the interests of data subjects, we try to incorporate the recommendations of the Office for Personal Data Protection and the European Data Protection Council (EDPB) into it.
use the settings of your web browser. Each browser is different, but you can see how to change your cookie preferences in the browser’s 'Help’ menu. The entity that places cookies on the User’s end device is the Administrator.
Statistical cookies allow the website owner to observe and understand how visitors use the website by collecting and reporting anonymous information.
We use the following cookies on the website www.milkyice.ae:
- CMSSESSID # is a session cookie, which means that it is removed from the user’s device when you finish browsing the site. This cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of the website and allows you to use its basic functions, such as navigating the website and accessing secured areas of the website without logging in to individual subpages. The entity that places files of this category on the user’s end device is the administrator of the website www.milkyice.ae.
- _ga – Used by the Google Analytics application to register a unique identifier that is used to generate statistical data on how the user uses the website. This cookie is stored on the user’s end device for 2 years.
- _gat – Used by the Google Analytics app to limit the request rate. This cookie is stored for 1 day on the user’s end device.
- _gid – Used by the Google Analytics application to register a unique identifier that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. This cookie is stored for 1 day on the user’s end device.
- ads / ga-audiences – Used by Google AdWords to re-engage users who can be convinced by customers based on user behavior on the Internet across different sites.
- common / cavalry_endpoint.php – Collects data about visitor behavior from multiple websites to present more relevant ads – it also allows the website to limit the number of times you see the same ad.
The administrator of the website www.milkyice.ae does not profile the personal data of website users and does not subject them to automated decision-making processes. However, this can be done by Google.
The website administrator uses the Google Analytics tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The legal basis for such action is the legitimate interest of the administrator consisting of the creation and analysis of statistics in order to optimize the functioning of the website.
Google Analytics collects information about the use of the website automatically.
The administrator has activated the function of partial anonymization of the IP address, i.e. the IP address of the website user is shortened before forwarding. The anonymized IP address provided by the user’s browser as part of Google Analytics is, as a rule, not combined with other Google data.
Due to the fact that Google LLC is based in the USA and uses technical infrastructure located in the USA, it joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program in order to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection required by European law. As part of the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection in the case of companies certified by the Privacy Shield.
The user may prevent the recording of the data collected by cookies regarding the use of the website www.milkyice.ae by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by installing the browser plug-in located at the following address:
Details on data processing as part of Google Analytics can be found at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.